Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bathroom Complete

The bathroom is 99% complete.  It's now my turn to work in it.  All I have left is to touch up paint and that's it!!! Done, done, done.  I am so thankful that we had summer vacation to complete this.  Corey was going to tackle this project the week before Christmas.  I would have gone CRAZY if he did.  If you could all remember, it was a week full of rain and Corey was getting his masters.  It would have taken him months to complete.  We had some set backs, the wrong green board, plumbing, oh and the fact that Corey got a skin infection on his knee and couldn't kneel on it for a few days.  We believe that was gracefully given to him by a spider and a dirt-filled campsite.  Anyway, I love my bathroom.  It is mold free and squeaky clean.  You may not see much of a difference, but we sure do.  He now wants to tackle the other bathroom.  Thank goodness it is just putting bead-board in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment