Monday, August 8, 2011

What you could make with old fence pieces :)

So my dad had some old fence pieces laying around in his garage from my grandmother's old house.  I had my eye on them for quite some time.  I finally asked him if I could have them and he told me to take them all.  I was some excited, ideas were flooding my brain! I really wanted some kind of coat rack in our  front entry way, so this is what I came up with from one piece of fencing.  Corey cut the rounded part off and made the piece about 3 feet wide.  We then screwed in some drawer pulls from IKEA, $2,  as the hooks.  He then screwed the board into the wall in four places.  I was so pleased at how rustic it came out.  I have more pieces that I have fun ideas for.  I will post them once they are completed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment