Monday, August 15, 2011

Fall Wreath

Fall has got to be my favorite time of year.  The smells, colors, and getting back into a schedule after summer.  This is also the time of year that I love to decorate my house in all those rich tones the season has to offer.  As soon as I started playing around with my Silhouette, I knew I had to make a fall craft.  I love wreaths and found some paper flower wreaths on Pinterest that I just adored.  This is the paper wreath creation that I came up with. 

I used a wire wreath frame for my base and then glued green moss around it.  I found two similar flower cut out from the Silhouette sight and cut them using autumn colors.  I then glued the flowers around the wreath. I haven't quite decided where I am going to hang it.  
Corey has told me in the past that there is no fall decorating until after his birthday, September 5.  I guess I have to wait till then to make my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment