Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sand Pail

 I finally found it!! My vintage sand pail.  I have been looking for one for almost a year.  I found them online but they were way too much for my wallet.  Sugar Plum craft fair was my lucky stop.  As Ethan and I were walking down the aisles, I saw this beautiful bucket staring at me through a pile of vintage toys.  I moved as swiftly as I could to swoop in and grab it before another pail lover saw it. 
 As soon as I stuck it in my bag, a lady went looking through the toys and then glared back at me. It may have been just a stare but it seemed like a glare :)
I guess I was the winner of the one and only sand pail at Sugar Plum :)
Yeah for me.  I looks so summery on my piano along with my wooden flag Corey built.   

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Have you ever been to Country Roads in Orange. Tons of unique vintage and salvage finds. Love that place!!

    ReplyDelete