Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Fever

This week I started getting Spring Fever again.  There were so many things I wanted to do.  With the boys sick, I had time to just hang around the house and dream up projects.  Here are a few things I did.
 I saw many blogs I follow show mantles decorated for spring.  Well, we don't have a mantle, so I decided to us our piano as our seasonal display piece.  
I forgot to add the picture with the bunny behind the plate.  I already do this for fall and Christmas but think I am going to come up with some neat ideas for summer. I already have some brewing.  
 The second thing that came to be was our patio table.  Corey started it Saturday and is probably going to finish is by the end of this week.  
It's suppose to be warm on Saturday, so can you saw BBQ time?? Can't wait to post the picture!
The last thing was monograming our chairs out front.  I saw this on one of my favorite blogs, http://theletteredcottage.net, and I can't wait to do it.  Found the stencils at Michael's and stenciled away today.  I loved the way it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment