Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Idea, Corey's Handywork

  Another one of my idea's came to be this weekend.  I wanted some kind of bar outside on our patio so I would have a place to set up drinks for parties.  I told my wonderful handy husband Corey  I wanted it to match the benches and future farmhouse style table that we will be having outside.  This is what he came up with.
He made it in less than 3 hours.  I was so surprised when he said he was done. I love it.  This picture doesn't give it justice.  You have to see it in person. We still need to center the iron piece, if we keep it.  I would like a more beach cottage look outside.  I am open for some ideas on what to put above the bar that would fit that style.  
I can't wait to host our first party with our newly decorated patio this summer :) 
BBQ's here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment