Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An Afternoon Project

So I thought I would have a simple Monday afternoon project, painting my bathroom white.  Tyler and I started to paint the bottom half of our small bathroom.  We were having  such a great time.  All of a sudden, the paint started bubbling! I had no clue what was going on. Tyler then proceeded to start popping the bubbles and peeling the paint.  My now 45 minute project turned into 5 hours of peeling strips of paint off the wall so that I could start to paint my bathroom.  During this time, Ethan decided to check on us and proceed to fall into the paint tray.  Paint all over his pants and he scraped his neck. He was not a happy camper.  What a wonderful day it was. I wanted to take a picture of my lovely mess, but the battery was dead in our camera and I couldn't let the mess last any longer.  Once I fix the bathroom up I will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment