Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Patio Table In The Making


They are finally done.  I love them.  I told Corey that they look like they're out Pottery Barn.  They are going to look great with table that he is going to start soon.  BBQ at our house in the near future so you can all try them out :)


So I have been wanting a new patio table with benches.  I finally got Corey to start, in between classes.  He began building the benches first.  Tyler got in on the craftsmanship too. The final product is almost done!  After 4 hours he is ready to being final assembly.  I now have to decide what color I want.  I am debating on white wash/distressed benches with a farm house red table or a white wash/distressed table with matching benches. Any suggestions??  A natural stain has also crossed my mind but sound to boring. I love the shabby chic cottage look. Pictures of the final product will come soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I vote whitewash distressed for all of it! I love that look!!! Good luck and can't wait to see how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, kudos to Corey, they look like they are straight from the catalog! Good job Corey.

    ReplyDelete